A pool cover is a great investment for your pool, as well as the rest of your property. Pool covers in Kentfield help you conserve water by slowing down evaporation especially during the hot summer season. Using a pool cover will also keep your pool clean for a longer period of time, therefore saving you from too much maintenance cost and cleaning efforts.
Aside from that, pool covers in Kentfield provide the additional safety factor for your property, especially if you still have small kids in the household. So how safe is your pool if you have one? Consider these alarming facts:
- A child drowning is seen as a "silent death" because there is no splashing or any noise that can be heard. The child's struggle occurs under the water.
- A child can drown in less time than the time it takes to answer the phone.
- 77% of children who drown in the pool are seen less than five minutes before, and this occurs more often at home. (This is really an alarming and disturbing rate. Sometimes it even takes just a few seconds before the accident happens.)
- Drowning is the second leading cause of death in the United States.
- In about 18 states, drowning is the number one cause of death for children who are one to four years of age.
- The highest rates of drowning occur most in children who are below five years old and young adults who are 15 to 24 years of age.
There are also many other distressing facts pertaining to poolside accidents and drowning.
If you don't want yourself and your loved ones to become one of that growing statistics, it makes sense to invest on a good pool cover. If you ask what company provides the best quality pool covers, as well as the best installation and service, many pool owners will recommend Pool Covers, Inc.
Pool Covers, Inc. manufactures and produces good quality safety pool covers that act as a horizontal fence for your pool.
It manufactures manual snap blankets that will securely wrap your pool, protecting both your pool and your loved ones. Manual pool covers are ideal for irregularly-shaped pools and multi-level pools that aren't so often used. With manual pool covers, clients will get the optimum protection and safety they need with a price range they can afford. The company's manual safety pool covers comes in two types: the manual fastener and track manual.
Pool Covers, Inc. also manufacture the state-of-the-art Infinity 4000™ automatic pool covers and custom-designed safety spa covers. All of the company's pool covers have passed and even exceeded the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) standards so you can be sure of their security and safety. Even if your children happen to fall onto it while the pool is covered, the cover is strong and solid with material that is virtually impenetrable. Your child can even walk on the top of the pool cover, which is just similar to walking on a water bed.
As you can tell, it is vital to have a pool cover. They are must for every home that has an in-ground swimming pool. Using pool covers in Kentfield can effectively reduce the number of pool-related accidents and deaths.