Infinity Automatic Pool Cover System
The Rolls Royce of safety pool covers.
The company's Infinity is the most state-of-the-art, high-tech automatic above ground pool cover system on the market.
The Infinity features bi-directional, anti-reversing auto-stops, a remote-located, low-voltage key switch, and power options that include the world's first "flood proof" drive motor with internal control. For installations suited for hydraulic application, the system is also available with a hydraulic power pack.
Simply Better Technology
Announcing the world's only FLOOD-PROOF drive motor and auto-stop control with no external power connection whatsoever required within the recessed housing.
- Capable of running when fully submerged.
- ¾ HP Motor delivers over 1000 inch pounds of continuous torque - the most powerful standard motor in the automatic pool cover industry!
- Built in thermal protectors eliminates damage from over-heating.
- Ample power, no electrical risk, and no danger of water contamination from hydraulic fluids eliminate the need to select hydraulic power.
- Premium gear box with hardened steel gears eliminate any potential gear failure.
- Low-Voltage key switch without the risk of electrical shock from high-voltage switch failures.
There are 3 ways that this automatic pool cover can be installed. Our installation experts can advise you on the best option for your pool.
The Infinity in ground pool cover model (someimes called the recessed undertrack) is designed for pools built to accommodate this system.
The track is mounted inconspicuously under the pool's coping and the mechanism is housed below the deck.
When the cover is open, the mechanism, track, and cover are hidden from view.
All Infinity models exceed A.S.T.M. standards for safety pool covers.
The Infinity recessed toptrack model fits both free-form and rectangular pools.
A low-profile track is mounted on the deck and, when retracted, the cover disappears into a housing recessed below the deck.
Accommodating both new and existing pools, the system exceeds the A.S.T.M. safety standards.
The Automatic Top Track (sometime called "Deckmount Toptrack") fits almost any shape or size existing pool.
A low-profile track is mounted on the deck.
The retracted cover and mechanism are completely hidden in an attractive custom made bench enclosure. Exceeds A.S.T.M. standard for pool safety covers.
Need a particular color?
View our color selections.
Custom colors available upon request.